[nycphp-talk] your IDE? (was "Zend Survey")

Allen Shaw ashaw at iifwp.org
Wed Feb 18 10:52:02 EST 2004

Daniel's message makes me wonder what others think of Zend Studios.  I have
not used it but am considering.

I was disappointed with the only other IDE I tried (Maguma Studio) about a
year ago -- can't recall why, maybe I just couldn't get used to a new thing,
but I felt like the program kept inserting itself between me and my code,
and, perhaps too much a neophyte, I just went back to banging out code in
TextPad. Recently, though, my fingers and my clock are telling me it's time
to move on to a decent IDE.

Anybody want to tell us what you're using to write your PHP code, and why
you prefer that over other things you've tried?

- Allen

Allen Shaw                                  ashaw at iifwp.org
IIFWP Data and                           914.631.1331 x.106
    IT Services                        http://www.iifwp.org