[nycphp-talk] HomeSite/TopStyle on the Mac... (was: your IDE?)

Aaron Fischer agfische at email.smith.edu
Wed Feb 18 14:56:00 EST 2004

I do a somewhat similar thing:

On PC I use HTML-Kit, pretty nice for combining the need to do both
front and back end stuff.  I also prefer Mac but haven't gone the
virtual pc route yet.  On Mac I use BBEdit, but I've never been able to
get it to color code php nicely.  Have any BBEdit folks been able to do
this, am I missing something?

-Aaron