[nycphp-talk] sqlite temp file problems

Daniel Convissor danielc at analysisandsolutions.com
Mon Feb 23 12:55:30 EST 2004

Hi Folks:

I've got SQLite working fine in PHP from command line scripts.  When using
it via my webserver (Apache as CGI, Windows 2000) I get the following
error:

"Warning: sqlite_open(): unable to open a temporary database file for
storing temporary tables in"

The permissions on my system's temporary directory and the directory where
the SQLite file is to be stored are fine.  The requested SQLite file even
gets created with 0 bytes.

Confounded,

--Dan

                http://www.AnalysisAndSolutions.com/