[nycphp-talk] MAC development environment

Kate Wei kate_wei at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 23 22:58:31 EST 2004

Hi all,

I am a web designer/developer working on PC mainly but lately I have gotten
a lot of client requests for MAC platform testing and compatibility issues.
Therefore - I am getting a powerbook even though I have very vague idea
about how development environment on the MAC is... the last time I worked on
a Mac was probably 5 years ago! Can anyone give me some advise on how to set
up a development environment on the Mac and what I should get in terms of
hardware/software to do that? I intend to get a powerbook G4 and network
with my PC laptop which I do development of PHP/CF/ASP sites currently.

Thanks in advance!

Kate Wei