[nycphp-talk] Java problems from Sun themselves ...

jon baer jonbaer at jonbaer.net
Wed Feb 25 06:07:41 EST 2004

is this memo very old?  i can't seem to tell, i just found it ... its a good
read anyways ...

http://www.internalmemos.com/memos/memodetails.php?memo_id=1321

the "HelloWorld" problem is pretty funny (im sure the same applies to PHP as
it does to Python).

- jon

pgp key: http://www.jonbaer.net/jonbaer.asc
fingerprint: F438 A47E C45E 8B27 F68C 1F9B 41DB DB8B 9A0C AF47