[nycphp-talk] Recommend Email POP3 Class or code snippet

Tom tom at supertom.com
Wed Feb 25 08:46:05 EST 2004

Hey folks,

Looking for a recommendation for an email class to handle polling a POP3
box.  In the past, I've used the POP3 class on phpclasses.org without issue,
but I don't believe it handles attachments (I could be wrong, just getting
into this now), which is a definite requirement.  I found another class
there called 'clsImap.php', which I quickly installed and tried the test
script with no luck (it handles POP3 in addition to IMAP, despite the name).
This one looks promising however, so I will research it further.

However, what I am after is a recommendation from someone who has actually
done this (with attachments) and can recommend a reliable class (or code
sample) that I should go with.

Thanks,

Tom
www.liphp.org