[nycphp-talk] Your experiences with PHPDocumentor

Phil Powell phillip.powell at adnet-sys.com
Fri Feb 27 10:42:01 EST 2004

Tim Gales wrote:

>Phil Powell writes:
>"Has anyone here ever worked with PHPDocumentor?  Your thoughts, etc.?"
>
>Have you seen the documentation at
>http://paragon.nyphp.org/docs/
>
>It might interest you to click on
>'Graphical Class Hierarchy' there
>and then maybe click on a box
>like 'clewMessage"
>
>T. Gales & Associates
>'Helping People Connect with Technology'
>
>http://www.tgaconnect.com

Sorry but that tells me little-to-nothing.  You haven't told me about
ease of use, code manipulation to make it work for documenting, all I
see is the results of using Doxygen.  I'd like to know how easy it was
for YOU to use it, implement it, examples of *HOW* you used it in a case
of like a flat script here or a class method there, anything.

I am struggling with PHPDocumentor because it seems, at best, impossible
to use.

Phil

--
Phil Powell