[nycphp-talk] moving MySQL Tables

Chris Bielanski Cbielanski at inta.org
Fri Feb 27 11:39:36 EST 2004

slightly OT but I know I can get the answer here!

I'm stumped on getting a MySQL table moved from one server to another. I was
under the (possibly false) impression that it's pretty much a straight copy.
Am I incorrect? I copied over the data folder and all the files contained
therein, bounced mysql on the new machine (both are W2K).

I'm missing something, and I can't sort out exactly what. Didn't want to try
to go through the hassle of dump and rebuild, either.

Thanks in advance,
Chris Bielanski - [CBielanski at inta.org]
Web Programmer,
International Trademark Association - [www.inta.org]