[nycphp-talk] Uploading files through a form and then emailing them

Webapprentice . webapprentice at mail.com
Thu Jan 1 12:25:01 EST 2004

Hi,
I'm Stephen.  I do a little PHP, but I am not proficient with it.

I am looking for information on how to implement the following.

I have an HTML form with a 4 fields to upload files.  When the person submits the form, I want to be able to take all the files in the file fields and email them to someone.

Is there a code snippet or some place where I can learn more about how I could implement this?

Thanks,
Stephen