[nycphp-talk] Looking for sites with free web design templates

Chris Snyder csnyder at chxo.com
Sat Jan 3 16:26:50 EST 2004

Bill Wolf wrote:

> Anyone know of other sites that are similar troths of free design
> templates?  When I try googling I end up with mostly pay sites or crap.

I assume you know why that's the case. ;-)

Try trolling around the various blogging sites (Blogger, MoveableType,
etc) -- very often the designers who create templates for these systems
are willing to let you use them elsewhere.

Also, I believe that all of the excellent stylesheets at the CSS Zen
Garden are available under a Creative Commons license:
http://www.csszengarden.com/