[nycphp-talk] Easyphp

Tim Gales tgales at tgaconnect.com
Sat Jan 3 16:53:14 EST 2004

John Lacey wrote:

"I ran across this site a while back that packages an Apache/PHP/MySQL,
etc environment ala "phpdev" at firepages.au.  They call their packing
"XAMPP".  They're based in Germany.  I also discovered the '7-zip'
format here -- it rocks (I'm on a dialup out here in what was previously
cow country Colorado :)

http://www.apachefriends.org/index-en.html "

I think the distro will run on win98 --
you get everything in one shot

You might want to have a look...

T. Gales & Associates
'Helping People Connect with Technology'

http://www.tgaconnect.com