[nycphp-talk] free webspace, dns, email

Aaron Fischer agfische at email.smith.edu
Wed Jan 7 08:56:03 EST 2004

I have come across this offer as well.  However, on step two of three I
noticed a mention of potential account set-up fees, service fees and
domain service fess.  Their text indicates that the details of these
fees can be found on their site but I have not been able to find them.
They have not returned my email asking about the location of the fee
descriptions, which is a little curious as my previous requests for
information were responded to quite promptly.  Thought that might be a
little helpful for folks to here.  I'll post later if there are further
developments.

-Aaron