[nycphp-talk] Talk to Macromedia about PHP Development

Chris Shiflett shiflett at php.net
Wed Jan 7 16:16:44 EST 2004

--- John Lacey <jlacey at att.net> wrote:
> touche Tim... Macromedia's products are still, like
> Microsoft's, overpriced -- the last time I used UltraDev to
> develop an .asp website (don't ask), I couldn't believe all
> the crap that was thrown into their code just to do simple
> database r/w

I think the best way to appeal to serious programmers is to make something
more like this: http://www.ultraedit.com/

CF Studio was actually quite similar to UltraEdit several years ago. Is it
still around as a Macromedia product of some sort?

Chris

=====
Chris Shiflett - http://shiflett.org/

PHP Security Handbook