[nycphp-talk] Searching PDF files?

tom at supertom.com tom at supertom.com
Thu Jan 8 12:21:42 EST 2004

Interesting - my goal is to come up with a flexible method to edit PDF
templates, it may be possible to convert the PDF out of PDF format, change
the important areas, and convert it back to PDF with this:

http://www.rustyparts.com/pdf.php

I've done a bunch of stuff with this:

http://www.ros.co.nz/pdf

but now I need more flexibility in the PDF creation.

Not sure if I am going to go this route yet, but thanks for the tip!

Tom

What's Tom listening to right now?  Find out here:
http://www.supertom.com/current_track.php