[nycphp-talk] Q) seeking an End User feature...

jon baer jonbaer at jonbaer.net
Fri Jan 9 14:09:48 EST 2004

Im really thinking of putting together the Smarty/POP3 publish hack I use
for some stuff ... basically you send an email to an address:

To: publish at site.com

<exml>
<foo>bar</foo>
<exml>

You can put the filename/etc as part of the tags or leave them static and
then in your Smarty template:

{$exml.foo}

The security portion of my stuff lies with STARTTLS for SPOP, but im sure
public keys + such could be thrown in.  Would this work?

- jon