[nycphp-talk] IIS 5 and .inc files

Keith J Richardson Keith.Richardson at thompsonhealth.com
Tue Jan 13 13:55:01 EST 2004

I have a hard time finding it - I can see where you can have different files go to different drivers, say .php goes to php4isapi.dll - but I cant find where you can deny extentions. If someone puts up a word document, then they can download it, or any other wierd extension.

If it were me, If I wanted protected files, I would do what I explained, or deny read access on a file by file basis if you dont want a whole directory, or find some wierd hack for IIS (If there is any)

OR just install apache win32. :)