[nycphp-talk] PHundamentals: virtual host addendum?

Dan Cech dcech at phpwerx.net
Wed Jan 14 12:11:25 EST 2004

Jeff,

An addendum for Mac user is a great idea, however there are also a few
things which could be improved in the current howto.

Maybe time for 'Virtual Hosting Setup 2.0 - Windows 98/XP & Linux with
Apache'?

Specifically some links to appropriate Apache documentation might be an
idea, also some of those rules could be rewritten to be more friendly to
IP address changes.

Dan