[nycphp-talk] more crappy programs: security focus 230 - 232

jon baer jonbaer at jonbaer.net
Thu Jan 22 12:32:23 EST 2004

in the "real world" is nessus pretty much a legit testing method based on
php developers experience?  for example go here:

http://cgi.nessus.org/plugins/search.html

and type "php" ... what pops up seems to be php sigs for examining some more
common php apps, what id like to see a bit of a more compact type of nessus
which can take those same sigs + sql injections + some other nasties and put
into a free tool (maybe developed in php) ...

- jon