[nycphp-talk] mysql sync w/ php

jon baer jonbaer at jonbaer.net
Fri Jan 23 13:11:19 EST 2004

> I am not sure exactly what the purpose of your script is, but you might
> be able to get some good pointers from checking out the source of
> phpMyAdmin.

im actually trying to work in a "Sync" button into phpMyAdmin, the purpose
is that im using 1 db for local dev w/ code as such for virtual setups +
dont want to mirror the same grant tables:

if ($_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'] == "mysite") {
  mysql_connect("localhost","localuser","localpass");
  mysql_select_db("my_db");
 } else {
  mysql_connect("remoteserver","remoteuser","remotepass");
  mysql_select_db("my_db");
 }

- jon