[nycphp-talk] [Fwd: [nylug-talk] Disturbing news]

Francisco Reyes lists at natserv.com
Fri Jan 23 10:03:55 EST 2004

On Thu, 22 Jan 2004, Jeff Siegel wrote:

> I do so much work in MS Word (and the documents need to be shareable
> with clients) that, though I tried using OpenOffice...it just didn't fit
> the bill.
> Jeff

Have you tried Textmaker?
I have tried several MS office replacements in the past and this is the
first one I truly like.
I tried OpenOffice, EasyOffice and now Textmaker. Waiting for their
spreadsheet program. They have it in beta now.

Once a year the company that makes textmaker has a crazy special due to
some holiday party in their town and the program is less than $12. :-)