[nycphp-talk] Re: firepages (OT)

John Lacey jlacey at att.net
Fri Jan 23 15:31:15 EST 2004

yury at heavenspa.com wrote:

> ok John, if you offer ski tickets and free drinks :) we're all coming..
>
> mark, we offer a glass of NYC tap water :) and they we say " show us the
> money"..
>
> p.s. nice web work..checked out yoursites.

yes, it's nice, but I worked on their older system, and
believe it or not ported their AT&T Unix running on old 3B2
hardware to a ComPAQ Proliant with ... drum roll... Novell
Unixware 1.0 just after they released it.... gawd what a
trip, but we got it all working!

Steamboat bought new systems a few years ago and I see their
now using .net (aspx extension)