[nycphp-talk] Re: firepages

Dan Horning dan at mx2pro.com
Fri Jan 23 15:32:16 EST 2004

maybe I should setup an e-learning system such as moodle.org on the system
works very nice
I'm currently implimenting it here
-----> http://www.oursaviorsschool.com/moodle/

hehe
not a bad thought actually

hens.. email me offlist.. I'll figure out where it can go

Dan Horning - Music, Technology & Photography
 http://www.dsoundmn.com/
 Technical Systems Administration
 1-866-284-3150 (Office/Home)