[nycphp-talk] OT: Quicktime Streaming Test

Aaron Fischer agfische at email.smith.edu
Mon Jan 26 22:56:44 EST 2004

Jeff, I get something, but I'm sure it's not what you want.  It loads a
new window, loads the clip, after about 20 seconds or so I get an image
of a few people out on a dance floor.  The image stays static
throughout the entire clip and there is no sound.  Runs for about 20-30
seconds.

Mac OS X and Quicktime 6.5

-Aaron