[nycphp-talk] OT: Quicktime Streaming Test

Jeff Siegel jsiegel1 at optonline.net
Tue Jan 27 00:12:07 EST 2004

Thanks again to everyone who tried the links.

Since the last link I posted -
http://www.ekproductions.com/stream_test3.html - has no javascript on
the page (so we can eliminate that as a variable...the javascript was
creating the necessary code on-the-fly), it's a bit of a puzzle why it
works for one or two people but doesn't work for the majority.

To be continued.....

Jeff