[nycphp-talk] OT:Virus Alert: MyDoom

David Mintz dmintz at davidmintz.org
Tue Jan 27 12:21:21 EST 2004

The spew I am getting a lot of today is bounced messages that I never
sent. Purportedly from people like sam at dmintzweb.com (no such user)
addressed to random people I never heard of, they bounce to me because I
am the catch-all for the domain's mail. And they have
presumably evil attachments. Another fun day in the trenches (-: