[nycphp-talk] OT:Virus Alert: MyDoom

Edgar Reyes ereyes at totalcreations.com
Tue Jan 27 12:57:50 EST 2004

That's part of the virus (worm) that's going around . I've been getting
about 25 of those every 10 min. It's call W32.Novarg.A at mm is a mass-mailing
worm that arrives as an attachment with the file extension .bat, .cmd, .exe,
.pif, .scr, or .zip. just delete all those emails and ask your ISP to update
their filters.

Edgar