[nycphp-talk] Custom Form Fields (an aside re HTML_QuickForm)

David Mintz dmintz at davidmintz.org
Fri Jan 30 12:24:18 EST 2004

Oh hell yeah, I'm gonna be taking a long look at HTML_QuickForm_Controller
as soon as I get nice and comfortable with HTML_QuickForm.

It's too bad the PEAR documentation/tutorials in general aren't a little
better -- said he, looking the proverbial gift-horse in the mouth -- but
I'll take it anyway thank you very much.

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004, Dave Callaghan wrote:

> I'm a huge fan of HTML_QuickForm. It may not be applicable to your
> application, but HTML_QuickForm_Controller is an excellent way to create
> tabbed forms and wizard interfaces. I rarely miss a chance to give it
> props!
>
> > > On Fri, 30 Jan 2004, David Mintz wrote
> >
> > Just a thank you to Mitch for speaking well of HTML_QuickForm because I am
> > about to adopt it on a project and it's nice to get a little validation
> > (for my decision as well as my form input).
> >  <snippage />

---
David Mintz
http://davidmintz.org/

        "Anybody else got a problem with Webistics?" -- Sopranos 24:17