[nycphp-talk] [ot] Web tree command available?

John Lacey jlacey at att.net
Fri Jul 2 16:16:04 EDT 2004

Jon Baer wrote:

>I agree ... actually just found phpdig.net so I will be busy for a while
>:-)
>
>- Jon

Jon,

I'll take a look at loading a test MIB into the active tree from a MIB
desc file.. . Just for the record, you're interested in parsing thru
(displaying) the actual MIB description, right?  I need to pysch some
stuff for a security tools course I'm writing, so it won't be wasted energy.

btw, Talk List -- sorry for the 180degree dyslexic 'explaination' of
casting int to string instead of vice-versa ...
woooops, coming back from vacation is nasty.  I haven't actively coded
PHP for over a year now -- can you tell?

"Better to let people think you're a fool than to open your mouth and
remove all doubt"  -- gawd, I hate it when that happens

John