[nycphp-talk] open_basedir is driving me batty

John Corry lists at neoncowboy.com
Mon Jul 5 19:48:19 EDT 2004

You can.

This looks like the path/directory structure on a Plesk linux server, is
that the case?

If it is, you need to edit either php.ini (not reccomended) or the domain's
vhost.conf file (which is in /conf)

You'll just add a:
<Directory /home/httpd/vhosts/store.purlsoho.com/httpsdocs>
Php_admin_value open_basedir
/all/of/the/paths:/you/want/to/be/able:/to/access/files/from
</Directory>

That's how it works on my Plesk box...

Good luck,
John Corry