[nycphp-talk] AMP development: talk me into a G4 PowerBook ?

Chris Shiflett shiflett at php.net
Tue Jul 6 19:25:43 EDT 2004

--- inforequest <sm11szw02 at sneakemail.com> wrote:
> One can't help but wonder why Safari is so far behind, and there are no
> (?) browser options for Mac.

So far behind what? It has comparable features to the Gecko-based
browsers. Maybe you're thinking of IE? It's hopelessly behind.

As for options, I have Mozilla, Safari, Camino, Firefox, Internet
Explorer, Galeon, and lynx. There are probably other options; these are
just what I happen to have installed.

Firefox still has a few tweaks to make before it surpasses Galeon as the
best Web browser, but I think it will happen.

Chris

=====
Chris Shiflett - http://shiflett.org/

PHP Security - O'Reilly