[nycphp-talk] Using CURL to retrieve content of $_SESSION-dependent URL

Phillip Powell phillip.powell at adnet-sys.com
Tue Jul 6 19:35:59 EDT 2004

Brian Kaney wrote:

>On Tue, 2004-07-06 at 17:57, Phillip Powell wrote:
>

>>Now, if timer.php instantiates a Timer object that uses the URL
>>parameter of "http://www.myphpwebsite.com/index.php" it will scrape that
>>site.
>>

>If you have control over both "sites"

Actually I should have read your email more carefully, sorry.  No I do
not have control over either "site" as this is a portable application.
I will ultimately have to not be able to use a messaging service
client/server platform of any kind because of the necessity of
portability.  Back to "scraping".. :(

Phil