[nycphp-talk] php image gallery

Aaron Fischer agfische at email.smith.edu
Wed Jul 7 08:52:09 EDT 2004

Greetings, few questions here:

1.  I was wondering what the address is for the photo galleries that
have been created on the nyphp site.  I don't have the URL around
anymore and it doesn't appear that one can navigate to those pages via
the public links.

2.  I'm planning on doing an install of a php photo gallery package
today and another install in the near future.  Any recommendations or
feedback on the various packages would be greatly appreciated.  I am
thinking that something using a database for the back-end and css for
formatting would be desirable.

Thanks,

-Aaron