[nycphp-talk] Multidimensional Arrays?

harvey list at harveyk.com
Wed Jul 7 18:41:03 EDT 2004

Thanks, Daniel. Your previous post got me where I needed to go. The key was
the note below. I actually had something like that in my code, but it didn't
work. I thought it was because you couldn't do [ ][ ][ ]. (I just guessed
that the syntax would be like that; didn't know that it really was the
syntax). I think the problem was the ' ' marks. I took them out, and all
works fine now. Thanks to everyone with suggestions...