[nycphp-talk] Multidimensional Arrays?

harvey list at harveyk.com
Wed Jul 7 22:34:56 EDT 2004

 Database reports for a national organization with a number of different
 local offices, each of which runs workshops with a sponsoring organization,
 speaker, and attendees. The orgs, speakers, and attendees all have certain
 characteristics also. So I'm trying to create a database input and
reporting
 system that allows the group to easily input and view all different combos
 of the info above.