[nycphp-talk] Multidimensional Arrays?

Gabriel PREDA radical at amr.ro
Thu Jul 8 09:30:22 EDT 2004

You could try to leave this to MySQL (or whatever SQL server you have):

SELECT team, SUM(year1), SUM(year2), SUM(year3)
    FROM `tablename`
    [WHERE where_conditions_if_any ]
    GROU BY team
    [ORDER BY order_clauses_if_any ]

If you can give me a detailed description of the table(s) I can write the
query corectly.

Gabriel PREDA
www.amr.ro