[nycphp-talk] PHP Scales, Our Chris Shiflett gets /.'d

Tim Gales tgales at tgaconnect.com
Wed Jul 14 01:56:03 EDT 2004

Chris Shiflett writes:

> --- inforequest <sm11szw02 at sneakemail.com> wrote:
> > > Can someone give me a more "IDIOT PROOF" explanation?
> >
> > George Wrote:
> > "The modularity of the system is completely orthogonal to
> the point."
> >
> > Hah hah.. George I think he was asking for simpler... and
> besides it
> > is not possible to be orthogonal to a point... you need a plane ;-)
>
> That was just George's fancy way of saying modularity has
> nothing to do with the present discussion. :-)

Oh no, could it be you are adding froth (again) --
this time with a 'fancy' fluff?

Wasn't George's aim precision rather than panache?

T. Gales & Associates
'Helping People Connect with Technology'

http://www.tgaconnect.com

"One must be able to say at all times-instead of points,
straight lines, and [in place of ] planes --
tables, chairs, and beer mugs"

--David Hilbert