[nycphp-talk] sending multipart email

Marc Antony Vose suzerain at suzerain.com
Wed Jul 14 03:56:23 EDT 2004

Hey:

Admittedly this is off-topic, but I am sending it with PHP, so...:)

I have never sent multipart email before and am reading up on it, and
I see that different portions of messages are separated by something
like:

boundary="============_-1122330894==_ma============"

I've read several little tutorials on the subject online, but no one
has answered what is, for me, a semi-crucial question:  namely, is
the string that is used for the boundary arbitrary?  Or must it
follow a certain convention?

Cheers,

--
Marc Antony Vose
http://www.suzerain.com/

Goddamn writers -- all they do is use up trees and ruin people's eyes.
-- Gus, from Basic Instinct, by Joe Esterhaus