[nycphp-talk] PHP-related book comments

Brian Pang bpang at bpang.com
Thu Jul 15 10:48:20 EDT 2004

oh.. so that's how that happens... it annoys me, too, as I like to have
nicely formatted html (even tho it doesn't affect the output)

I guess I would trade losing that "feature" for having to make sure
there were no trailing chars that might mess up headers or using my
return;?> solution at the end of every file.