[nycphp-talk] A little network help

LeeEyerman at aol.com LeeEyerman at aol.com
Fri Jul 16 10:01:21 EDT 2004

That was my initial reaction too, but how would you then route the  http,
ftp, etc requests with just one static ip from the ISP?

Thanks,
Lee

FYI - I found a great 90% finished guide to IP networking, routing,
forwarding and layering:
_http://linux-ip.net/html/linux-ip.html#routing-forwarding_
(http://linux-ip.net/html/linux-ip.html#routing-forwarding)

It is very well done.

In a message dated 7/16/2004 9:45:56 AM Eastern Daylight Time,