[nycphp-talk] php extensions

Chris Shiflett shiflett at php.net
Mon Jul 19 23:27:55 EDT 2004

--- Mark Withington <mwithington at PLMresearch.com> wrote:
> Thanks everyone.  I thought .htaccess was the way to go, and even had a
> guess at the syntax (which everyone graciously confirmed), but I'm still
> coming up empty.

Can you show us these two things?

1. Your .htaccess (or just the relevant part).
2. The output of a grep for Options in the server's httpd.conf file.

If that second thing gives several lines, which it might, we will need to
see the section that identifies each one (e.g., which files it applies
to).

I think this might help us figure out why it's not working.

Chris

=====
Chris Shiflett - http://shiflett.org/

PHP Security - O'Reilly