[nycphp-talk] php extensions

Mark Withington mwithington at PLMresearch.com
Tue Jul 20 19:25:17 EDT 2004

mwithington at plmresearch.com
Public Key: http://www.PLMresearch.com/keys/MLW_public_key.asc
Calendar: http://www.plmresearch.com/calendar.php

-----Original Message-----
From: talk-bounces at lists.nyphp.org
[mailto:talk-bounces at lists.nyphp.org]On Behalf Of Chris Shiflett
Sent: Monday, July 19, 2004 11:28 PM
To: NYPHP Talk
Subject: RE: [nycphp-talk] php extensions

--- Mark Withington <mwithington at PLMresearch.com> wrote:
> Thanks everyone.  I thought .htaccess was the way to go, and even had a
> guess at the syntax (which everyone graciously confirmed), but I'm still
> coming up empty.

Can you show us these two things?

1. Your .htaccess (or just the relevant part).
2. The output of a grep for Options in the server's httpd.conf file.

If that second thing gives several lines, which it might, we will need to
see the section that identifies each one (e.g., which files it applies
to).

I think this might help us figure out why it's not working.

Chris

=====
Chris Shiflett - http://shiflett.org/

PHP Security - O'Reilly