[nycphp-talk] php extensions

Mark Withington mwithington at PLMresearch.com
Tue Jul 20 19:39:11 EDT 2004

They tell me that it is.  I used the following directive in the htaccess to
specify the index page:

DirectoryIndex intro.php home.php index.html index.shtml index.cgi
index.phtml index.php3 index.htm home.html welcome.html

And they assure me that AddType is available to me.

--------------------------
Mark L. Withington
PLMresearch
"eBusiness for the Midsize Enterprise"