[nycphp-talk] Access an element of a method that returns an ar ray

David Sklar sklar at sklar.com
Wed Jul 21 11:48:58 EDT 2004

If you're interested in hacking around, I think the place to start if
you want to change this is about line 744 of
Zend/zend_language_parser.y, where the syntax for when a "variable" can
appear in a program is described. "base_variable_with_function_calls"
can have an object operator ( -> ) after it, but not array dimension
operators (square brackets).

David