[nycphp-talk] ASP .NET Job

LeeEyerman at aol.com LeeEyerman at aol.com
Thu Jul 22 09:51:57 EDT 2004

Hey everyone... I have a contract pending to do a big job, and at the last
minute PHP/Oracle was scrapped for .NET/MSSQL.  So I am looking for some  good
.NET Internet developers with database integration, authentication through
Active Directory, and some media serving (real player, etc.)  I am the lead
project manager.  The project will begin in mid-September and go through  Jan
2005.  If you're interested drop me an email, and if you a resume/links  that
would also be very helpful to show to my boss.  Please also  include your rate on
a weekly or monthly basis.

I would prefer local NYCers but I think I will need at least 3-4
programmers, so a couple of telecommuters could probably work.  Most of the  work can be
done from your office/home, however we will all get together  periodically for
meetings and to address issues.  The client is a  multibillion dollar
organization located in the heart of Manhattan.  Also,  if you happen to be a great
PHP'r and .Net'r, I would really like to hear from  you... that way I can tell
you how I would do it in PHP and you can translate  for me. :)  (I am actually
pretty good at .NET but after spending a couple  of months in PHP, going back
seems, well, ya know... (I am not the biggest fan  of .NET, but their
advertising must work for the big COs)

Thanks
Lee Eyerman