[nycphp-talk] xdebug & apache 2

John Lacey jlacey at att.net
Thu Jul 22 12:47:17 EDT 2004

inforequest wrote:

<>Thanks for the minutia. XDebug ackowledges incompatibility with any
(other?) Zend extensions, but seems to suggest the problem may be
surmountable. I wonder about that... Is there a fundamental reason why a
PHP debugger could not function alongside the Zend Optimizer ?

from xdebug.org/install.php page:
"COMPATIBILITY

Xdebug does not work together with the Zend Optimizer or any other Zend
extension (DBG, APC, APD etc). This is due to compatibility problems
with those modules. We will be working on figuring our what the problems
are, and of course try to fix those."

so, it looks like it's on a TODO list...