[nycphp-talk] XAMPP: Upgrading MySQL

Joe Crawford jcrawford at codebowl.com
Sat Jul 24 19:33:39 EDT 2004

Adam,

thanks for this clarification.

so if i was going to develop a 3rd party script i should use sqlite
since i cannot gurantee the end user will have access to mysql, although
all hosts i have seen offer mysql, i guess sqlite is only good when you
dont do much writing to the database and only reading, in that case i
will stick with mysql for most of my projects ;)

Joe Crawford Jr.