[nycphp-talk] phantom file writing errors

Marc Antony Vose suzerain at suzerain.com
Mon Jul 26 17:57:45 EDT 2004

Hi there:

Can anyone tell my why I would get this error:

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource
in Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream
resource in

when the script is in fact opening and writing out the file just fine?

here's my file handling calls, just for reference:

// output the file
$output_h = fopen($output_path,"w");
fwrite($output_h,$output);
fclose($output_h);

This is happening on a new server I just moved to, and doesn't happen
on my old server, nor did it happen on my old server.  Must be some
kind of configuration thing...

--
Marc Antony Vose
http://www.suzerain.com/