[nycphp-talk] Javascript and PHP arrays (Massive Redux)

Chris Bielanski Cbielanski at inta.org
Thu Jul 29 11:55:15 EDT 2004

Okay guys, I know we visit this every couple months. Please bear with me :)

Where is a good resource (php.net and google don't seem to have answers I
can use) for validating the form with Javascript where the form vars are
named with square-brackets so I can handle them as an array in PHP?

Everything I've tried coughs up "undefined" for the value of the form var in
question.

I'll take any and all links, examples and code snippets for the cause, and I
apologize again that I am dumping this all-too-common question on the list
;)

Thanks,
Chris Bielanski
Web Programmer,