[nycphp-talk] Development environment?

Jon Baer jonbaer at jonbaer.net
Thu Jul 29 18:28:05 EDT 2004

Code by hand :-)

Linux: Emacs, Bluefish
WinXP: Modelworks JPadPro

dbVisualizer,phpMyAdmin for DB.

- Jon

-----Original Message-----
From: talk-bounces at lists.nyphp.org [mailto:talk-bounces at lists.nyphp.org] On
Behalf Of EZ
Sent: Thursday, July 29, 2004 3:11 PM
To: talk at lists.nyphp.org
Subject: [nycphp-talk] Development environment?

Hello all,

I wanted to solicit your thoughts and opinions on what you think is the best
development environment for PHP and why you think this. I personally use
Dreamweaver to code and test with Firefox (no error and output looks like it
should? Must be error free. ;-)  ). Part of this is because my sites are
remotely hosted and I don't run LAMP at home (yet).
I recognize there are probably better ways and that it is time to start
using a "real" environment.

Thanks in advance for your opinons!

EZ