[nycphp-talk] Re: Setting up mailman

Daniel Convissor danielc at analysisandsolutions.com
Thu Jul 29 19:12:56 EDT 2004

Donald:

On Thu, Jul 29, 2004 at 02:57:30PM -0400, Ajai Khattri wrote:
> Im guessing the email address doesn't exist on the server... (hence "no
> such user").

Ajai, that has nothing to do with the address existing on the server.

Donald, this also has nothing to do with Mailman.

This has to do with your Outlook settings and/or the connection from
your computer to the internet.  To figure out what's going on QUIT
BEING VAGUE.  Give us the SPECIFIC error message you are getting.

--Dan

                http://www.AnalysisAndSolutions.com/